The San Francisco Chronicle|SFGate.com 55th Annual International Auto Show is presented by AutoTrader.com and supported by the California New Car Dealers Association. The International Auto Show features the world’s major manufacturers displaying their 2013 model cars, SUV’s, trucks and vans.
Thursday, (Thanksgiving), November 22 through Monday, November 26, 2012.
Show hours: Thursday, Nov. 22 – Sunday, Nov. 25: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday, Nov. 26: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 21 from 7:00 to 9:30 p.m. (invitation only)
San Francisco’s Moscone Convention Center, 747 Howard St., located between 3rd and 4th Sts. on Howard St. Exhibits are in the North and South Halls plus the Gateway and Esplanade Ballrooms.
Admission $9.00, children 12 and younger free when accompanied by an adult. Tickets may only be purchased at the door.
- The 2013 model cars, SUV’s, trucks and vans from 38 of the world’s major manufacturers
- Alternative fuel and hybrid vehicles
- Exotic Sports Cars
- Ride & Drives with Buick, Cadilac, Chevrolet, GMC, Nissan and Scion
Shedule of hours:
Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC:
Friday, November 23 10:00 am – 5:00 pm Saturday, November 24 10:00 am – 5:00 pm Sunday November 25 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Vehicles expected to be available include: Buick’s Verano, Regal Turbo, LaCrosse E-Assist; Cadillace’s XTS and ATS: Chevy’s Camaro, Cruze, Equinox, Malibu, Silverado 1500 truck, Sonic, Spark, Traverse and Volt; GMC’s Arcadia, Sierra Denali and Terrain SLT-2
Thursday, November 22 10:00 am – 4:00 pm Friday, November 23 10:00 am – 4:00 pm Saturday, November 24 10:00 am – 4:00 pm Sunday, November 25 10:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday, November 26 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Vehicles expected to be available include: Nissan’s Altima and all-electric LEAF.
Thursday, November 22 10:00 am – 5:00 pm Friday, November 23 10:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday, November 24 10:00 am – 6:00 pm Sunday, November 25 10:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday, November 26 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Vehicles expected to be available include: Scion’s FR-S, iQ and tC
- AutoTrader.com: Compare new and used cars and find the best deal at the AutoTrader.com display, the ultimate automotive marketplace.
- The GEICO display featuring the GEICO NASCAR and the Paul Jr. Designs custom Gecko Motorcycle, plus autograph sessions with GEICO Supercross drivers Wil Hahn and Justin Bogle on the GEICO Stage (Saturday, Nov. 24 from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. and Sunday Nov. 25 from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
- The Academy of Art University Classic Car Collection
- Alternative Fuel display plus an exhibit from KleenSpeed
- Ferrari Club of America – Pacific Region Display
- Hot Rods from Dominator Street Rods
- Sonoma Raceway Display
- San Francisco Auto Salon featuring modified cars from different genres (Saturday, Nov. 24 only)
- Aftermarket Alley featuring tricked out vehicles and aftermarket products
- Auto Accessory Fair
The San Francisco International Auto Show is the premier Auto Show held locally and the only one that attracts the top displays from the world’s major manufacturers. It is the largest show of any kind held in northern California.
Ride BART to the Powell or New Montgomery Street stations
Parking is available in lots around Moscone Center.
|Title Sponsor:||San Francisco Chronicle and SFGate.com|
|Official Sponsors:||BART, Diamond Tire Center, CBS5, GEICO, InterContinental Hotel San Francisco, Kelly Blue Book, KNBR 680/1050, Xfinity|