- Type: Condo
- Beds : 1
- Baths : 1
- Posted On: Jan 27, 2017
Located in the heart of Yerba Buena, this sophisticated eleventh floor corner condo has captivating panoramic views through a wall of curved windows and full length private balcony eclipsing the complete living and dining areas. This bright and airy open space is generous with high ceilings, new custom paint and dramatic staging to demonstrate the potential of the social areas. The well-appointed kitchen features stainless steel appliances, black granite counters, abundant storage and an elevated pass through. Perfect for entertaining! The oversized bedroom enjoys a wall of windows and two closets: a customized walk in closet and reach-in closet. The bathroom enjoys a rain shower surrounded by white marble walls and black marble floors. Oak hardwood floors and the in-unit washer/dryer complete the home. Tons of style for that turn-key buyer!
Leased parking is available for multiple cars with elevator service from your floor to the garage.
Located in the vibrant SOMA neighborhood you will find yourself a short walk to countless restaurants, shops and entertainment venues. Commute to work on foot to the Financial District, Union Square, the Embarcadero or Mission Bay or ride Muni, BART, CalTrain or your tech shuttles.
- Contemporary 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
- Eastern Morning Light
- Large Open Living and Dining Area
- Private Walk Out Balcony
- Approximately 933 Sq. Ft.
- Natural Oak Floors
- Stainless Steel Appliances and Fixtures
- Spacious Bedroom with a Customized Walk In Closet
- Updated Bathroom
- In-Unit LG Washer/Dryer Combo
- Floor to ceiling double-pane windows
- 24-hour attended lobby & package management
- HOA Common Area Remodeled in 2016
- On-Site Professional Management
- Monthly dues of $ 612.78 includes water, security, refuse disposal
- Well Maintained Garden Courtyard
- Crunch Fitness center with lap pool [special $49 rate]
- Leased Parking – $295/mo
- Walk Score – 94 [Walker’s Paradise];
- Transit Score – 100 [Rider’s Paradise];
- Bike Score – 93 [Biker’s Paradise]
- Easy access to 101, 280, Bay Bridge and Tech Shuttles