- Type: Condo
- Beds : 2
- Baths : 2
- Posted On: Jan 28, 2017
What’s in your view? Easy to Show! Available Now.
No waiting! Live it Up in the spacious Lumina residence 22C. Corner condo with water and bridge views. Available for immediate move in. This brand new, luxurious home is drenched in morning sunlight. Start your day with a trip to the 7000sf fitness center and then head out to work. Lumina is resort-style living at its finest while centrally located with easy access to the Financial District, Embarcadero, Transbay Terminal, SOMA/SOBE, Mission Bay, ATT Park and all point South and East. With the extensive building amenities and decadent home features you will never want to leave. This spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo with 24 hour doorman and concierge service is a must see!
• Fabulous Location with City and Water Views
• 10,500 SqFt Rooftop with barbecues, fire pits, gardens and wall movie projection.
• Bi-level owner’s Club Lounge • 7,000 SqFt Fitness Center designed by Jay Wright with a 20-Ft rock climbing wall.
• 75-foot heated Lap Pool
• 2,000 SqFt Spa with day lockers, steam room, dry sauna and changing rooms.
• Private Dining Room for entertaining your guests with chef-quality kitchen & patio.
• Music Practice Room with sound isolation and environment specific.
• Screening Room for 30 with a large projection screen, and surround sound.
• Library Lounge outfitted with Wi-Fi access.
• Children’s Room – Complete with a chalkboard and an interactive wall.
• Pet Grooming Station – full wash basin and raised platform for easy accessibility.
• AUDI vehicle use for LUMINA residents, directly from your smartphone.
• Bike Storage
• 9,000 SqFt ground floor, commercial space for resident shopping & services
• Lumina Website: http://LUMINASF.COM
• Beautiful, new, Lumina tower D
• Large 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom
• Bay Bridge and Water Views
• Extensive builder upgrades above standard offering
• Motorized solar shades and blackout for the bedrooms
• Custom closet organizers to maximize all space
• Upgraded wide plank white oak floors through out
• Air conditioning and heating
• Pre-wired for high speed internet
• Gaggenau ovens and cooktops
• Gaggenau refrigerators and Bosch dishwashers with integrated paneling
• Upgraded Microwave drawer
• Premium Caesarstone® quartz countertops and backsplashes
• Custom high gloss cabinetry with aluminum recessed pulls
• Kitchen vents to the outside
• European porcelain tile on bathroom floors and shower walls
• NEST® Learning Thermostats
Utilities included: Water, Garbage, Cable ready Tenant Responsibility: Electric, Cable, Internet Excellent Public transportation with BART, Ferry & Muni bus lines across the street. Tech bus locations within walking distance. Lease terms:
Asking: $6995 – $7995 / per month Security deposit: 1.5 – 2x rent Minimum 12 months. Longer optional No Pets and No Smoking Please Application Fee: $35
Contact info: Jane Hopkins 415-307-4300 Website: http://www.janehopkins.com BRE:01443891